Search my blabs!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shiseido perfect foundation brush

Hello everyone! I'm back! I'm terribly sorry for not doing s review on the matte nail polish from L.A. Girl, my reason for not doing so is that i was sick for the past 3 days. But I am now recovered and here to do not only a review on the nail polish but also a mini "haul" on a few more products. Okay so on i think sunday i bought a matte nail polish, for a nail polish which was S$9 i was not expecting much but after trying i loved the polish! The nail polish was excellent when one coat was applied but it was a tad translucent, but with two coats it covered everything and as promised it was matte. The staying power is great it lasted a week without chipping on my nails without a top and bottom coat. All in all i love this polish and will be purchasing it again. On to the brush, I discovered the brush today at a Shiseido counter at Iseitan(I think the spelling is wrong) , as it was the first time i saw a brush from Shiseido I was skeptical but I still took a look and decided the give it a try. So the brush is quite nice with a sleek black handle, and the bristles are soft and i think completely synthetic, it is also quite dense which i like. It is a slanted flat top brush(if that makes any sense) and i think is good for application. I will have a review in a few months, so until next time, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment