Search my blabs!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

L.A. Girl cosmetics

Hey ghouls! Today I went to Holland Village to buy some vampire fangs for halloween, after getting the fangs I remembered i was out of my Revlon lipstick in True Red. So I immediately went to Guardian to get a new one, I mean, whats a vampire without red lips? But instead of True red by Revlon I bought Infatuated by L.A girl.  The lipstick is a bright cherry red, it is quite moisturizing and has a shine when on my lips, it comes in black packaging with the brand name in a metallic pink. I love this lipstick it might become one of my favorites! I also got another product; Matte flat finish nail color in Matte Black. This nail polish is as the name describes; matte and black. What a shocker. I am not sure how its formula quality is since I have had it on for only half a day, but I will have a proper review up by friday. If the polish is good quality i will be getting the crackle polishes since it is cheaper than the O.P.I ones. Well thats the end of this blog post so thank you for reading and happy halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment