Search my blabs!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shiseido Maquillage Essence Glamorous Rouge

Hello everyone! Im here to do a review on the new glosses from Maquillage. I personally do not like the formula of most glosses from Shiseido; they are usually thick and extremely glittery. These glosses are not that different. First I will explain the texture, feel and look of the gloss. The texture, as I have mentioned before is very thick but it is also smooth so if you don't mind its feel I think it is bearable. The gloss feels quite sticky after awhile, but because it is sticky its staying power is quite good. The pigmentation is not phenomanal but is average, the thing that turns me off the most is the glitter in the gloss. It makes the look give off a "fake look" if you ask me. The application is what i think makes the gloss special, the applicator has a tear-drop applicator that is great for precise application it also has a slight plumping effect. Overall this is what i would call an average gloss, but i would think this is a good investment for the application and staying power is super. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment