Search my blabs!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Butter London Nail polish in Singapore!!

Hey everyone! This is my first post of 2012!! Yay! Sorry I have not been posting, I have school everyday so i definitely won't be able to post as much as i did. Okey -dokey! Done with the loooOOoOng intro, now on to the fun stuff: BUTTER LONDON NAIL POLISH!!! So yesterday i was online and i went to http://www.naturelova.com/ , coincidentally i wanted some nail polish and i stumbled upon BT. Now, u gals must be thinking; websites send BT to Singapore, so WAT!!?? NO! Im not talking postage I'm talking actual polishes in Singapore. The polishes are currently available at Takashimaya, next to the L'occitine(correct me if I spelt it wrong). And they supposedly have a wide range. So check it out! If u don't believe, click the link above. Hope u have a wonderful year!
Luv u!
xoxo Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment